Помощь - Поиск - Пользователи - Календарь
Полная версия: Клипы по порядку...
Логин: Пароль:

Музей форума Evanescence & Slipknot [зал №1] > Общее обсуждение музыкальных проектов > Группа Evanescence
7Azimuth
Кто знает какой клип Evanescence вышел первый? А какой второй, третий? По мойму все выглядит так:

1. Bring me to life
2. Going under
3. Everybody's fool
4. My immortal
5. Call me when you're sober
6. Lithium
7. Sweet sacrifice

P.S. Если я не прав, поправьте...
Tadi
Everybody's fool и My immortal поменяй местами, и будет правильно.
IvAnEscence
ИМХО ....но это по большому...счёту не стоит отдельный темы!! согласись..... в следуший раз просто напиши что то подобное в разделе Курилка в теме Сплошной Флуд ;)
7Azimuth
Цитата(Tadi @ Apr 7 2007, 07:10 PM) *

Everybody's fool и My immortal поменяй местами, и будет правильно.

А это точно? Я с оф. сайта порядок клипов брал. Не думаю что там могли ошибится. Вот: http://www.evanescence.com/video.asp

P.S. IvAnEscence, ок, прийму во внимание...
lobanuk
Цитата
А это точно?
7Azimuth точно :bye:
эврибади в 2004 году же был а май иммортал в октябре03 вроде
7Azimuth
Цитата(lobanuk @ Apr 8 2007, 03:19 PM) *

7Azimuth точно :bye:
эврибади в 2004 году же был а май иммортал в октябре03 вроде

Что ж это тогда получаеться на оф. сайте перепутали клипы местами? :wacko:
IvAnEscence
Цитата(7Azimuth @ Apr 8 2007, 03:23 PM) *

Что ж это тогда получаеться на оф. сайте перепутали клипы местами? :wacko:

Хм.... :ph34r: ну а разве тебе кто-то сказал что они обезательно должны стоять там по порядку? :debil:
lobanuk
IvAnEscence ага наверна, не может же бытьлайвовый май иммортал быть раньше БМТЛ :g:

а че у тя ссылка в подписи когда я тя ахарактеризовываю пишется:
Цитата
К сожалению, данная ссылка неверна. Пользователь nickb%40ck не найден. Возможно вы неправильно набрали адрес.
? :spiteful: я тя там описала блин
7Azimuth
Цитата(IvAnEscence @ Apr 8 2007, 03:46 PM) *

Хм.... :ph34r: ну а разве тебе кто-то сказал что они обезательно должны стоять там по порядку? :debil:

Наверное нет, просто на то похоже... :ax:
IvAnEscence
Цитата(lobanuk @ Apr 8 2007, 04:01 PM) *

а че у тя ссылка в подписи когда я тя ахарактеризовываю пишется:? :spiteful: я тя там описала блин

Не знаю... :icon_surprised: лично у других всё в порядке.... :ph34r: да простят меня люди свыше за оффтоп...
terom
а broken не в свет чтоле? :ax:
lobanuk
он ж не их творчества :ph34r:
тогда его нада после эврибади фула паставить :ax:
Tadi
Цитата(lobanuk @ Apr 10 2007, 04:25 PM) *
тогда его нада после эврибади фула паставить :ax:
Не после, а перед.
IvAnEscence
Изображение
Sweet Sacrifice
Premiered: 5 April 2007
Shot: Los Angeles, 8-9 March 2007
Directed by: Paul Brown
Screenshots|Backstage Photos

Изображение
Lithium
Premiered: November 2006
Shot: Los Angeles, October 2006
Directed by: Paul Fedor
Amy about video: «There's the me in all white and it's really wintry. And then there's the all-in-black Amy under the surface of the water of this lake in the forest. So it's the happiness and the sorrow and we're almost singing to each other, trying to figure out how both of us can work.»

Изображение
Call Me When You're Sober
Premiered: 7 August 2006
Shot: Los Angeles, July 2006
Directed by: Marc Webb
Interesting facts:
1. Amy was sitting in one room with four wolves is spite of her allergy on fur.
2. The wolf-man name is Oliver Goodwill
Amy about video: "”The song is so literal, the lyrics and everything I mean, obviously, just by the title that we felt like the video would have the freedom to go in a less literal direction. So it’s a modern re-imagining of Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf and sort of a more cool, superhero, rock and roll Little Red Riding Hood.”

Изображение
Everybody's Fool
Premiered: May 2004
Shot: Los Angeles, April 2004
Directed by: Philip Stolzl
Interesting facts:
1. The concept (sarcastic look on famous people's lives) was Amy's idea. She did it for her younger sisters to show them how celebrities are different than portrayed.
Screenshots

Изображение
My Immortal
Premiered: January 2004
Shot: Barcelona, October 2003
Directed by: David Mouldy
Interesting facts:
1.This video was shoot two weeks before Ben Moody left the band.
2. Amy said that her hair in the video is very similar to the way her hair is naturally
Screenshots|Backstage Photos

Изображение
Going Under
Premiered: June 2003
Shot: Berlin/Los Angeles, May 2003
Interesting facts:
1. Amy designed two of the costumes she's wearing in the video (the crimson corset cost her $2,500) The other outfit had been stitched by Amy herself. "It's white and has a lot of shreds. It reminds me of something someone who died would wear.” The idea of them came to her while she was nursing an illness in a hotel in Los Angeles.

Изображение
Bring Me To Life
Premiered: February 2003
Shoot: Romania, January 2003
Amy about video: In interview in 2006 Amy said: Bring Me To Life really had no sense. It was or first video and we were like: «OK, so what we are going to do... Whatever?» It was really weird... I look at it now and I'm just like «Ough!». Even the clothes I'm wearing— I hate them so much. I hate that video.

...................................................................................................
Эми Ли Без участников группы

Изображение
God's Gonna Cut You Down (Johnny Cash)
Premiered: November 2006
Directed by: Mark Romanek
About video: It's first single from Johnny Cash's «American V: A Hundred Highways». Amy appears in video only for few seconds.
Amy about video:”The concept is all these celebrities – Justin Timberlake, Tony Hawk, P. Diddy— dressed in black like Johnny Cash. You know, expressing the pain of the world. They said I could do whatever I wanted, so I said, ‘Why don’t I go to a cemetery and lay some flowers on a grave?’ We shot it at Trinity Church. It was really creepy. I really wanted to wear this coat I’d just bought— long sleeve black velvet, very dramatic. But it turned out to be the hottest day of the year, like a hundred degrees. So I’m walking around in this ten pound coat buttoned all the way up, tail dragging behind me, just so, so hot. But I had to wear it— it used to belong to Tim Burton.”

Изображение
Broken (Seether)
Premiered: April 2004
Shot: Lancaster Desert (California), March 2004
Directed by: Nigel Dick
About video: «Broken» is first single from Seether's album Disclaimer II. It's a duet beetwen Shaun Morgan (who was then Amy's boyfriend) and Amy.

Сообщение от администратора IvAnEscence
После этого все вопросы насчёт клипов будут расцениваться как флуд! Если понадобится перевод, то пишите, поэтому тему закрывать пока не буду.
Это текстовая версия — только основной контент. Для просмотра полной версии этой страницы, пожалуйста, нажмите сюда.
Copyright by Invision Power Services